Friday, May 10, 2013

Making it manageable

In a lot of ways, the Internet provides a nifty way of managing an idea that's out of control. It's called a blog. For instance, both this blog and my other blog are ways of taking concepts that I don't fully understand (being successful and forecasting respectively) and making those concepts more digestible for my mind. I can take complex issues and give my thoughts and ideas a regular workout against those tough problems over a period of time. Perhaps I will even get some feed back to hone my thinking, at some point.

By in large, I think with the combination of blogs and Pinterest, I have traveled through the next 10 points of Mr. Canfield's book. I've created, or in the process of creating, a solid image of my future, which actually brings a strong smile to my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment