Monday, February 4, 2013

13. Hobbies

The truth of the matter is that I have a lot of hobbies, and this is a far from an inclusive list. I just like to do a lot of stuff. Variety is the spice of life, at least mine. The first picture I have put up on my computer desk top. I figured I would try it for a house, as it worked for a car. I have a blue car similar to my computer wallpaper I had previously. I love to write and everything that relates to writing.


Vision Boards


Novel Writing


Journaling


Wandering around in the woods and finding beaver dams


Visiting historical sites for the purpose of nostalgia


Skiing and snowboarding


Running


Picking fruit and berries that are grown by professionals


Tarot, Astrology and Symbolism at Large


Costumes


The occasional thing that scares the $#*! out of me


Cookouts


No comments:

Post a Comment