Friday, January 25, 2013

3. Where I work

For a number of years, writing has been the secret focus of my work or at least my hobby on the side. The image to the left was drawn by my friend Carin, and I hope to have it made into a tattoo someday. I've been doing some editing on the side, while I go to school. I am very interested in Lean Six Sigma, and I hope  to find a career at a vacation resort utilizing that skill. I am just social enough that I find it difficult to lock myself away and write for long hours, one after another.

I like consulting style work, process improvement, because it allows me to offer up my ideas and let me move onto the next project. I always like to be learning and doing new things. My current internship / Project Connect with Ashland is a great example of moving from one project to another. I've certainly enjoyed my time there, and I continue to enjoy working on the projects that the company passes onto our team.

No comments:

Post a Comment