Thursday, November 21, 2013

Personal Branding Statement

Over the past few months I've been attending a lot of industry meetings. Recently, I attended a Human Resource Meeting that inspired me to improve my overall brand in my career search. So, I decided it was time to do some soul searching, so I'm digging into the keys of branding.
  1. Know what you stand for
  2. Spread the word
  3. Be consistent across platforms
To start with knowing what I stand for, I know I'm a big fan of Supply Chain. My trip to Denver for the CSCMP conference was a great experience. I enjoyed earning my Lean Six Sigma Green Belt. However, I also like to feel like I'm doing "good" for the world. I've loved the outdoors from a young age, so I think putting a slight environmentally friendly twist on things would make me happy. Based on those ideas, I came up with the following.

Personal Branding Statement:

Recent MBA graduate with customer service experience looking for a Operations Analyst position in the Fashion Industry, related to Supply Chain. Interested in improving efficiency and reducing environmental impact. 

Target Companies:

Brooks Brothers
Limited Brands (Victoria's Secret)
Talbots (White House Black Market)
Life is Good.
Eastern Mountain Sports

My next steps are to spread the word and enforce consistency across my online medium. New web page! Whoo HOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment