Saturday, April 20, 2013

Success Principles

Jack Canfield wrote a book called The Success Principles. He has said in numerous interviews that all you need to do to be successful is work the principles. I've had this book for a number of years now, and I would like a higher level of success than I currently have. To achieve this, I am simply going to work the principles in order and record my exercises and results here, and I will see if the principles truly work. There are a total of 64 principles. Since anyone can buy the book and read it; I'm going to limit this blog to my own personal experience with the principles, which means I may skip writing about some of them or not fully go into the "how" of my process. These next few entries are merely to capture the "why" of my process. I hope to keep the same "Smash Journal" type feel that I have had in previous posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment